Find more lobster recipes here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced, divided
- 1/4 cup organic unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper (TRY: Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper)
- 4 6-oz fresh or frozen shell-on lobster tails, thawed
- 12 baby potatoes, halved
- 2 ears corn, husked and cut into quarters
- 2 red bell peppers, quartered
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Heat a grill to high. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, butter, chives, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Arrange 4 12-inch-long double layers of heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Using kitchen shears, cut through membrane on underside of each lobster tail to expose meat. Place 1 lobster tail in center of each stack of foil. Top with potatoes, corn, bell peppers, broth, lemon juice and butter mixture, dividing evenly. Bring short edges of each stack of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packets.
- Reduce heat on 1 side of grill to low. Place packets on low heat, close lid and grill until lobster meat is firm and opaque and vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 packet
- Calories: 380
- Carbohydrate Content: 35 g
- Cholesterol Content: 217 mg
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8 g
- Sodium Content: 708 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g