Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Heat a grill to high. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, butter, chives, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Arrange 4 12-inch-long double layers of heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Using kitchen shears, cut through the membrane on the underside of each lobster tail to expose meat. Place 1 lobster tail in center of each stack of foil. Top with potatoes, corn, bell peppers, broth, lemon juice and butter mixture, dividing evenly. Bring short edges of each stack of foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal packets.
- Reduce heat on 1 side of grill to low. Place packets on low heat, close lid and grill until lobster meat is firm and opaque and vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serving Size 1 packet
- Calories 380
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 217 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 708 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g