Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare infusion: In a 16-oz glass jar, blend vodka and orange blossoms and seal with a lid; let infuse for 2 to 3 days.
- Make honey syrup: In a small pot, bring 1/2 cup water to a boil. Add honey and stir until it dissolves. Remove from heat to cool.
- To complete your cordial: Use a small mesh sieve to strain the vodka into a small bottle or jar; discard infused orange blossoms. Mix with honey syrup. Allow orange blossom honey cordial to cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour. (NOTE: You can store this infusion in the fridge for up to 4 weeks, so if you have extra blossoms, make a double or triple batch to have on hand for future cocktails.)
- Assemble cocktails: Place mandarins in a shaker, large glass or jar. Add 1 cup of the Orange Blossom Honey Cordial and muddle with the back of a wooden spoon until mandarins release their juices. Add 2 cups ice and stir or shake. Strain into champagne flutes or coupe glasses. Top with Crémant and garnish with an edible flower.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g