If you're looking for low-carb breakfast ideas, these quick and easy egg bites are fluffy and delicious.
- Prep Time
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or other non-dairy milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1½ cups loosely packed baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-count muffin tin with silicone liners.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, almond flour, milk, salt and pepper. Add spinach, mushrooms and cheese and stir until mixed.
3. Divide mixture evenly among muffin liners. Bake until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover egg bites and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size: 4 Egg Bites
- Calories: 573
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Cholesterol Content: 767 mg
- Fat Content: 43 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11 g
- Sodium Content: 740 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g