If you’re looking for low-carb breakfast ideas, these quick and easy egg bites are fluffy and delicious.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-count muffin tin with silicone liners.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, almond flour, milk, salt and pepper. Add spinach, mushrooms and cheese and stir until mixed.
3. Divide mixture evenly among muffin liners. Bake until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover egg bites and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size 4 Egg Bites
- Calories 573
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 767 mg
- Fat Content 43 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 740 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g