Breakfast Egg Bites
These egg and veggie bites can be eaten straight from the fridge, or heated quickly in the toaster oven or microwave.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
If you’re looking for low-carb breakfast ideas, these quick and easy egg bites are fluffy and delicious.
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or other non-dairy milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1½ cups loosely packed baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-count muffin tin with silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, almond flour, milk, salt and pepper. Add spinach, mushrooms and cheese and stir until mixed.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin liners. Bake until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover egg bites and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size 4 Egg Bites
- Calories 573
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 767 mg
- Fat Content 43 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 740 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g