Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
If you’re looking for low-carb breakfast ideas, these quick and easy egg bites are fluffy and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 12-count muffin tin with silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, almond flour, milk, salt and pepper. Add spinach, mushrooms and cheese and stir until mixed.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin liners. Bake until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover egg bites and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size 4 Egg Bites
- Calories 573
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 767 mg
- Fat Content 43 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 740 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g