Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
The creamy sauce on this salad is the perfect complement to the crunchy veggies and hearty salmon.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place salmon on a 12-inch square piece of parchment paper. Fold ends of parchment together and crimp the edges, creating a pouch around salmon. Bake until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare dressing. In a bowl, whisk together oil, yogurt, vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Assemble salad: In a bowl, toss spinach, tomato, celery and onion with dressing. Transfer to a plate and top with salmon and almonds.
- Serving Size 1 recipe
- Calories 665
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 82 mg
- Fat Content 47 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 43 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 430 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g