Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mist an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg until lightly frothy. Whisk in coconut milk, ¼ cup coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Stir in oats, all but 2 tbsp blueberries, and 5 tbsp almonds. Spread oatmeal mixture in prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp each coconut sugar and blueberries and 1 tbsp almonds. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly golden on top and cooked throughout.
3. Serve warm or at room temperature with yogurt (if using). Cover and refrigerate for up to four days; reheat or bring to room temperature before serving.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 311
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 23 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 81 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g