- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare rice: In a saucepan on medium, heat avocado oil. Add onion and sauté 3 minutes. Add rice, celery, garlic, chili powder and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, 5 minutes, then add lime juice and fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, prepare salmon: Place salmon skin side down on baking sheet; sprinkle top with salt, pepper and chili powder. Bake until cooked through and salmon flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Prepare salsa: Toss all ingredients together. Serve salmon with salsa and rice; serve with lime wedges for squeezing.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate cooked rice, salsa, and roasted salmon in separate containers. Reheat salmon and rice when called for.
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 624
- Carbohydrate Content 93 g
- Cholesterol Content 53 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 326 mg
- Sugar Content 29 g