- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup BPA-free canned full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds (TRY: Bob’s Red Mill Chia Seeds)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped mango
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Toasted unsweetened shredded coconut or coconut flakes, for serving, optional
1. In a medium bowl, stir together coconut milk and chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to a blender, add mango and maple syrup; blend until smooth.
3. Divide half of mango purée among 4 serving glasses or containers. Divide chia pudding over top of mango purée. Divide remaining half of mango purée over chia mixture. Garnish with coconut (if using).
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 212
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11 g
- Sodium Content: 10 mg
- Sugar Content: 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g