Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a medium bowl, stir together coconut milk and chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to a blender, add mango and maple syrup; blend until smooth.
3. Divide half of mango purée among 4 serving glasses or containers. Divide chia pudding over top of mango purée. Divide remaining half of mango purée over chia mixture. Garnish with coconut (if using).
- Serving Size 1 parfait
- Calories 212
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 10 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g