- 24 to 36 dog treat cookiesServings
- 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour, plus additional for dusting
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, optional
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a large bowl, combine chicken, mango, flour, oats and cinnamon; if mixture is dry, mix in egg. With your hands, knead gently and form into a ball.
- Dust a work surface with flour. Turn dough out onto surface and roll 1/4-inch thick. With a cookie cutter, cut into desired shapes. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden. Let cool completely. Store in refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.