Mango Lime Ice Pops with Chocolate Drizzle
Clean frozen pops can be a challenge to find, but we’ve got you covered with these chocolate-drizzled mango lime pops, infused with ginger and sweetened with just raw honey, for an easy-to-make summer treat.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
¼ cup raw honey
2-inch piece ginger, peeled
2 cups peeled and cubed mango (thawed if frozen)
1 tsp finely grated lime zest + ¼ cup fresh lime juice
4 oz dark chocolate (70% cocoa or greater), melted
Minced red chile pepper
8 3-oz ice pop molds
1. In a small saucepan on medium, combine 1 cup water, honey and ginger. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove and discard ginger.
2. Transfer honey mixture to a blender and add mango and lime zest and juice. Blend until completely smooth. Divide mixture among molds, and freeze until set, at least 4 hours.
3. Remove pops from molds and place on a parchment-lined tray. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with optional toppings (if using). Serve immediately or return to freezer to set; when set, place in a zip-top freezer bag for storage.
- Serving Size 1 pop
- Calories 143
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 4 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g