1. In a small saucepan on medium, combine 1 cup water, honey and ginger. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove and discard ginger.
2. Transfer honey mixture to a blender and add mango and lime zest and juice. Blend until completely smooth. Divide mixture among molds, and freeze until set, at least 4 hours.
3. Remove pops from molds and place on a parchment-lined tray. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with optional toppings (if using). Serve immediately or return to freezer to set; when set, place in a zip-top freezer bag for storage.
- Serving Size 1 pop
- Calories 143
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 4 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g