- Prep Time
- 10 green tea bags
- 12 large sprigs mint, divided
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 8 oz vodka, optional
- In a large heat-proof pitcher, steep tea in 8 cups hot (not boiling) water for about 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully remove tea bags, gently squeezing, then discard. Set tea aside to cool to room temperature. Add 4 mint sprigs to tea. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare mango purée: To a blender, add mango and 1/4 cup water; purée until smooth, adding 1 tbsp more water at a time until purée is a pourable consistency. Transfer to a resealable container, then cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Before serving, remove mint from tea and discard. Divide mango purée among glasses, add 1 oz vodka (if using) and 1 mint sprig to each glass. Fill glasses with ice and top with green tea.
- Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups
- Calories: 34
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 1 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g