Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more chicken recipes here!
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Add mangos, bell pepper, broth, scallions, mint, lime juice, lime zest and garlic and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium, partially cover and cook for 5 minutes, undisturbed, until chicken is cooked through. Add rice to skillet and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute to heat through.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast and 1 cup mango-rice mixture
- Calories 340
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 200 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g