Find more vegetarian recipes.
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add tofu and cook for about 4 minutes per side, until tofu is crispy. Drizzle tamari over tofu. Continue to cook for about 1 minute, or until tamari has been absorbed.
- Add eggplant, carrots, yellow onion and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes or until onion and garlic are translucent and fragrant.
- Add turmeric, cumin, ginger, coriander, pepper flakes and cinnamon and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to a jar with a lid, add sauce ingredients plus 1 cup water and shake until completely combined (or whisk together in a bowl).
- Reduce heat to medium and add sauce, bell pepper and cabbage to curry. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add mangos and heat through, about 3 minutes.
- Divide among servings and top with green onions, peanuts and cilantro.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 472
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 27.5 g
- Fiber Content 10.5 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 558 mg
- Sugar Content 25.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g