- Prepare tofu: In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add tofu; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning on each of four sides, until golden. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: Add all dressing ingredients to a jar and seal with a lid. Shake until smooth.
- In a small skillet on low, toast almonds for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring.
- To a large bowl, add carrots, cucumber, mango, cilantro, tofu and almonds. Add dressing; toss to coat.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate salad and dressing separately. Assemble when called for.
- Serving Size 1⁄4 of recipe
- Calories 323
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 235 mg
- Sugar Content 21 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g