Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Tip: Aside from drinking straight up, this lassi is perfectly paired with your favorite granola and berries, tossed in chia seeds for a quick pudding, or in a smoothie bowl with fruit, nuts and seeds of your choice.
1. In a blender, add 2 cups water and all ingredients; blend until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses and garnish each with a sprinkle of cardamom. (If storing, pour into Mason jars for an easy grab-and-go snack or breakfast.)
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 162
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 4.5 g
- Protein Content 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 8 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g