- In a medium skillet on medium, cook bacon until crisp, about 5 minutes per side. Set aside on paper towels to cool. Finely chop.
- In a small food processor or spice grinder, process chipotle until finely ground. Measure 1 tsp; reserve remainder for future use.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, bacon, 1 tsp chipotle, sugar and salt. Scoop onto a sheet of plastic wrap and form into a log. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm.
- Serving Size 2 tsp
- Calories 81
- Carbohydrate Content 2 g
- Cholesterol Content 22 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 43 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g