- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and maple syrup.
- Add 3/4 cup dressing to quinoa. Stir in cranberries, pecans, scallions and salt. Refrigerate overnight. Serve cold or at room temperature; just before serving, stir in remaining 1/4 cup dressing and season with salt.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 325
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 247 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4.5 g