Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a 12- to 14-inch skillet on medium-high, heat oil.
- Add carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in broth and 1/2 tsp salt, scraping up any browned bits in the skillet with a spoon, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until carrots are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Uncover, increase heat to medium-high and cook until liquid has almost entirely evaporated, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in maple syrup and butter, stirring until butter melts. Add traditional salt and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup maple glazed carrots
- Calories 84
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 166 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g