Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, toss squash with oil; spread in a single layer on a large rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet. Arrange onion wedges around squash. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper over vegetables. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in same bowl, toss chicken with maple syrup, rosemary, garlic and remaining 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°F. Place chicken on same baking sheet on top of squash and onions. Pour any remaining syrup mixture from bowl over chicken. Return to oven and bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the largest thigh registers 165°F, 25 to 30 minutes. Baste chicken once or twice during baking time using juices from bottom of baking sheet.
- Serving Size 1 thigh and 3/4 cup vegetables
- Calories 401
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 11 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 460 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g