Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Fill a medium pot with 1 to 2 inches water and fit with a steamer basket. Bring water to a boil. To basket, add potatoes and steam until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a colander until slightly cooled, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add sausages and cook, breaking up into bite-size pieces, until cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Mist a skillet with additional cooking spray and return to medium heat.
- Add bell pepper and sauté, stirring frequently, until tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Add apples and sauté until soft, 3 to 4 minutes; if needed, mist with additional cooking spray. Add 1 tsp each sage and thyme and sauté for 30 more seconds.
- Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk all vinaigrette ingredients until well combined; set aside.
- To apple mixture, add potatoes, sausage and vinaigrette.
- Toss gently to coat and garnish with additional sage and thyme.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 202
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 31 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 262 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g