Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium bowl, combine tequila lime juice and zest, cilantro, olive oil, honey and jalapeño (if using). Transfer shrimp to a large resealable bag or container and pour marinade over shrimp, tossing gently to coat. Transfer to refrigerator to marinate for 1 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat a grill to medium and brush grates with cooking oil. Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding any excess marinade. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and black pepper and thread onto skewers. Grill shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, turning once, until firm, opaque throughout and pink in color.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 131
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 214 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 155 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g