Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare vinaigrette: In a small bowl, combine Banyuls vinegar and 1/4 cup oil with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 2 tbsp oil with red wine vinegar. Add beans, artichokes, radish, chives and rosemary and toss to combine. Set aside until ready to assemble salad.
- In a small bowl, toss apple cider vinegar with cucumber. Set aside.
- Assemble salad: Divide cucumber slices evenly among 4 plates and top each with 1 oz cheese. Layer quarter of vegetable mixture over top, then finish with arugula, dividing evenly.
- Garnish with eggplant, dividing evenly, and a spoonful of vinaigrette.
- Serving Size 1/4 salad, 1 1/2 T vinaigrette
- Calories 228
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 15 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 365 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g