Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Looking for more easy to pack recipes? Find some here!
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; set aside to dry.
- Mist a large sauté pan with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add bell pepper, carrot and mushrooms and sauté, stirring constantly, until tender-crisp, 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. (TIP: For added visual interest, try sautéing and layering each vegetable separately.)
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, oil, salt and black pepper.
- Build salad: Add dressing to bottom of jar. Layer edamame, noodles, vegetable mixture, sesame seeds and lime wedge. Cover with lid and refrigerate. Just before serving, squeeze lime wedge into jar and shake to distribute dressing. Make up to 1 day in advance.
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 438
- Carbohydrate Content 66 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 467 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g