Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread grapes on a parchment-lined baking sheet; drizzle with 1 tsp oil. Sprinkle with ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper. Roast until blistered, 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, place farro in large pot with 4 cups water; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain and spread on a separate baking sheet to cool, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make dressing: In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice and zest, vinegar, remaining 5 tsp oil, thyme and remaining ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper.
4. In a large bowl, combine farro, grapes, spinach, feta, olives and pecans. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to combine.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 417
- Carbohydrate Content 54 g
- Cholesterol Content 17 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 458 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g