- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare crust: In a medium bowl, whisk 2 eggs and oil until blended. Stir in flour until just combined.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate. Using your hands, press crust mixture into plate until base and sides are evenly covered and smooth. Bake until light golden brown, about 10 minutes. (Make Ahead: Prepare crust up to this point up to 2 days ahead; cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before filling and baking.)
- Increase oven temperature to 375°F. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, tomatoes, cheese, scallion, dill and mint. Sprinkle evenly into pie shell. In bowl, whisk together 3 eggs, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper; pour evenly over ingredients in shell.
- Bake in center of oven until a knife inserted in center of quiche comes out clean, about 30 minutes. (Tip: If edges begin to brown too much before quiche is set, loosely cover crust with foil.) Let cool
- Serving Size 1/6 of quiche
- Calories 321
- Carbohydrate Content 11.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 191 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 16 g
- Sodium Content 245 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g