Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
COST PER PLATE: $3.36
TOTAL COST: $12.71
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, red onion, garlic, 2 tsp oil, oregano, paprika, cumin, pepper flakes and salt. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and bake until beginning to turn crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad: In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 tsp oil, vinegar and black pepper. Add olives, cucumbers, tomato, green onions, cheese (if using) and mint and toss to coat.
- Spoon hummus (store-bought or homemade) onto plates, dividing evenly. Top with chickpeas. Divide arugula among plates and top with salad. Serve with pita wedges.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 351
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 578 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g