Love this Mediterranean salmon recipe? Find more salmon recipes here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 4-oz boneless salmon fillets
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup cooked or BPA-free canned chickpeas
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Cut 2 14-inch squares of foil and mist tops of each with cooking spray. Place 1 piece salmon on each piece of foil. (
- If using skin-on fillets, arrange skin side down.) Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, chickpeas, onion and lemon juice. Spoon mixture over salmon, dividing evenly. Bring all sides together over top of salmon and fold over to form a sealed packet.
- Transfer packets to a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before opening. Carefully open packets. To serve, sprinkle with feta and basil.
- Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet and 1 cup Mediterranean vegetable mixture
- Calories: 275
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Cholesterol Content: 65 mg
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 431 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g