Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Love this Mediterranean salmon recipe? Find more salmon recipes here!
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Cut 2 14-inch squares of foil and mist tops of each with cooking spray. Place 1 piece salmon on each piece of foil. (
- If using skin-on fillets, arrange skin side down.) Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, chickpeas, onion and lemon juice. Spoon mixture over salmon, dividing evenly. Bring all sides together over top of salmon and fold over to form a sealed packet.
- Transfer packets to a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before opening. Carefully open packets. To serve, sprinkle with feta and basil.
- Serving Size 1 salmon fillet and 1 cup Mediterranean vegetable mixture
- Calories 275
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 431 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g