- Cook penne al dente according to package directions, adding beans during the last minute of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, 2 cloves garlic, vinegar, basil, pepper flakes and salt; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat 1 tsp oil, tilting skillet to coat bottom lightly. Add zucchini and bell pepper and cook for 4 minutes or until edges begin to brown, stirring frequently. Add remaining 2 cloves garlic and cook for 15 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in tomato mixture and drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Cover to keep warm.
- Drain penne-bean mixture, place in a serving bowl, sprinkle evenly with rosemary and ¾ cup cheese. Spoon zucchini mixture over top and finish with remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 353
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 631 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g