Cost per plate: $1.18
1. Spread zucchini on a paper towel; sprinkle with salt. Let stand until slightly softened, 8 to 10 minutes. Blot dry with another paper towel.
2. In a small bowl, stir ricotta with pesto. Set aside.
3. In a toaster oven, toast bread on rack just until beginning to turn golden, about 45 seconds. Transfer to the small baking tray that comes with oven. Set toaster oven to 375°F.
4. Spread ricotta mixture over toast. Layer tomato, zucchini and then mushroom on top. Sprinkle with oregano. Bake until ricotta is warmed through and veggies are lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serving Size 1 toast with toppings
- Calories 304
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 32 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 573 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g