- Prep Time
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package CHI-CHI'S® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans, heated
- 2 (7-ounce) packages WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Guacamole
- 1 (16-ounce) jar CHI-CHI'S® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 (15.5-ounce) jar CHI-CHI'S® Salsa Con Queso
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- CHI-CHI'S® tortilla chips
1. In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix with sour cream and stir until well blended.
2. Spread warm refried beans on the bottom and up the side of serving the dish.
3. Layer sour cream mixture, guacamole dip, salsa and salsa con queso over refried beans. Cover with bacon crumbles and onions.
4. Serve with your favorite CHI-CHI’S® tortilla chips.