Mexican 7-Layer Dip with Bacon
Cinco de Mayo parties aren’t complete without chips and dip. This is the champion of all dips fused with your favorite Mexican flavors with the layer to beat all layers: BACON. It's seven layers of absolute, glorious awesome.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package CHI-CHI'S® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans, heated
- 2 (7-ounce) packages WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Guacamole
- 1 (16-ounce) jar CHI-CHI'S® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 (15.5-ounce) jar CHI-CHI'S® Salsa Con Queso
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- CHI-CHI'S® tortilla chips
1. In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix with sour cream and stir until well blended.
2. Spread warm refried beans on the bottom and up the side of serving the dish.
3. Layer sour cream mixture, guacamole dip, salsa and salsa con queso over refried beans. Cover with bacon crumbles and onions.
4. Serve with your favorite CHI-CHI’S® tortilla chips.