- In a 6-qt slow cooker, combine beef, garlic, lime juice, onion, jalapeño, tomatoes, black beans, pinto beans, honey, chile powder, salt, cumin, coriander and black pepper. Stir well, then cover and cook on low until beef is tender, about 7 hours.
- Prepare lime crema: In a small bowl, combine sour cream and lime zest. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Uncover slow cooker and stir in corn and cilantro. Divide among bowls and top with lime crema.
- Serving Size 1 cup chili and 2 tbsp lime crema
- Calories 375
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 514 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g