Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- To a large saucepan, add tomatoes and broth; cover and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. (TIMESAVING TIP: Chop cilantro and slice chicken while tortellini simmers.) To saucepan, add chicken and return to a boil. Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add corn and stir until heated through, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice, cilantro and pepper. Divide among serving bowls and crumble cheese evenly over top.
- Serving Size 1 3/4 cups soup
- Calories 460
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 111 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 519 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g