Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob
Elote has taken the world by storm and for good reason! It’s a great side dish for grilling out, taco night and, of course, Cinco de Mayo!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 4 ears sweet corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija (or Feta) cheese
- 1 packet of CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Grill corn 8 to 10 minutes or until kernels are well charred.
2. Remove corn from grill and brush with melted butter.
3. Sprinkle the corn with CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning and top with crumbled Cotija cheese.
4. Garnish with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
5. Serve with an additional lime wedge.