Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Divide kale among 4 containers. Top kale with mounds of corn, bell pepper, black beans, tomatoes and green beans. (Alternatively, layer all vegetables in a glass jar with a lid.) Sprinkle smoked paprika over vegetables (if using).
2. In a blender or small food processor, blend all dressing ingredients. Store dressing in a separate container and toss with salad just before serving.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 341
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 8 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 255 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g