Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Make dressing: In a blender or food processor, blend together all dressing ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
2. Make salad: Preheat a grill to medium-high. Sprinkle chicken
with paprika, salt and pepper. Grill until no longer pink inside, about
5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
3. In a large bowl, combine spinach, red peppers, rice, olives, pine nuts (if using) and dates. Slice chicken and add to bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 299
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 31 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 661 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g