Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. To a grill pan on medium-high, place whole bell peppers and grill until skin is completely charred, turning frequently, 20 minutes. Put peppers cook, turning halfway, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Set both aside.
2. To a large parchment-lined baking sheet, add carrots, zucchini and eggplant; drizzle with 2 tbsp oil. Sprinkle with paprika, coriander, cumin and ½ tsp salt; toss to coat then spread in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes. Flip vegetables, add tomatoes and roast for 10 to 15 minutes more.
3. Meanwhile, slough off charred skin of red peppers under running water. Remove seeds and stems.
4. Prepare muhammara: In a food processor, combine roasted red peppers, walnuts, garlic, remaining 2 tbsp oil, lemon juice and pepper flakes. Blend until smooth. Add remaining ½ tsp salt. Pour into a small serving bowl.
5. Arrange muhammara, vegetables, and eggs on a wooden serving board. Garnish with mint.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 423
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 187 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 791 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 13 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g