Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Separate dough into 8 equal balls and flatten each into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets and bake until edges and bottoms are golden, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat vinegar on medium-high. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mist a grill pan with cooking spray and heat on medium. Season steak with salt and pepper. Add to pan and cook, turning once, until steak reaches desired doneness, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil.
- To grill pan, add onion and sauté, stirring often, until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain. Top crusts with onion, arugula, steak and cheese. Drizzle with vinegar and bake for 2 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.
- Serving Size 2 mini pizzas
- Calories 443
- Carbohydrate Content 78 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 404 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g