Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook peas until tender, about 1 minute. Drain, reserving about ¼ cup cooking liquid.
2. In a food processor, combine all ingredients. Purée until almost smooth, adding just a splash of reserved cooking liquid to loosen consistency if desired.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with additional pepitas. Serve with optional accompaniments for dipping. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 160
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 8 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 322 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g