Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk 2 tbsp coconut aminos, miso, vinegar, honey and ½ tsp oil until smooth. Add fish to bowl and spoon marinade on top to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oven to broil on high. Place a rack over a sheet pan and place fish on rack. Broil for 4 minutes. Turn oven to 350°F and bake for an additional 8 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat remaining ½ tsp oil. Add bok choy, cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Whisk together orange zest and juice, remaining 1 tbsp coconut aminos, arrowroot and pepper flakes. Add to skillet with bok choy and stir to coat; cook for 30 seconds, until sauce thickens. Sprinkle bok choy with seeds. Serve with fish.
- Serving Size 1 piece cod and ½ of bok choy
- Calories 206
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 794 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g