- In a medium stockpot on medium-high, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add pork and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned.
- Add remaining 1 tsp oil, yellow onion and mushrooms and sauté until onions are translucent and mushrooms are brown, about 6 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in potatoes and stock. Cover, bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together ¼ cup water, miso paste and tapioca. To stockpot, stir in miso-tapioca mixture, edamame, vinegar, salt and pepper. Increase heat to a simmer. Simmer until edamame are cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in green onions. Using a ladle or measuring cup, add ½ cup filling to crusts and bake according to crust directions.
- Serving Size 1 5-inch pie with 1/2 cup filling
- Calories 441
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 11 mg
- Fat Content 23 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 470 mg
- Sugar Content 4.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 15 g