Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and mist a large, rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- To a large bowl, add carrots and leeks. Add half of each of the following: oil, ginger, thyme, pepper and salt. Toss to coat. Spread in a single layer on prepared sheet. To same bowl, add chicken and remaining half of oil, ginger, thyme, pepper and salt. Mix and place chicken over vegetables. Roast on center oven rack for 20 minutes. Turn chicken and gently stir vegetables. Continue roasting until juices run clear and temperature reaches 165°F in thickest part of chicken, 10 to 15 minutes more. (NOTE: If using larger chicken pieces, remove vegetables after 30 minutes and continue cooking chicken as needed.)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine orange juice, miso, honey and Sriracha. Pour over cooked chicken and vegetables and gently stir. Divide among serving plates and sprinkle with tarragon.
- Serving Size 2 chicken thighs and 1/2 cup vegetables
- Calories 343
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 128 mg
- Fat Content 13.5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 584 mg
- Sugar Content 13.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g