Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Cut a thin slice off stem end and bottom of each fruit. Standing each on 1 cut side, slice downward along edge to remove peel and pith, rotating and cutting to expose flesh. Cut each crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices.
2. In a small bowl, stir ricotta with one- half of the honey. Scatter arugula on a serving platter. Arrange citrus over top and dollop with ricotta mixture; sprinkle with pomegranate and seeds. Drizzle with remaining honey and oil.
Make Ahead: Prep all ingredients ahead of time and store separately. Assemble just before serving.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 162
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 30 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g