We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. In a food processor, pulse walnuts, pine nuts and garlic until finely chopped.
2. Add basil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Start processor and slowly pour in oil through feed tube and process until finely puréed. Add cheese and process until well blended.
Tip: To make a dairy-free version, eliminate the salt and cheese and substitute 1/4 cup brown rice miso or other hearty miso.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 349
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 36 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 322 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 23 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g