Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat a grill to medium.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Turn off heat and stir in bulgur and 1/8 tsp salt. Cover and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes, until bulgur is tender and water is fully absorbed. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cumin, paprika, oregano, pepper flakes and ½ tsp salt. Pat halibut dry and brush both sides with ½ tsp oil. Season top of halibut with spice mixture and let sit at room temperature.
4. Meanwhile, brush zucchini and eggplant slices on both sides with 2 tsp oil and season with 1/8 tsp salt and black pepper. Grill vegetables until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes, flipping halfway.
5. Grease grill grate then grill halibut, seasoning side down, for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 3 minutes more. Once grilled vegetables and fish have cooled slightly, slice into
6. Prepare harissa sauce: In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
7. Assemble bowls: Divide bulgur mixture among 4 bowls, and top each with fish, vegetables, almonds, mint and harissa sauce.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 428
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 93 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 44 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 669 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g