Nutritional Bonus: Salmon is one of the best sources of vitamin B12 on the planet.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, cumin, ginger, cardamom, black pepper and 1/4 tsp salt. Sprinkle evenly on all sides of salmon, pressing mixture into flesh to adhere.
- Heat a grill pan on medium-high and lightly brush with cooking oil. Add salmon, skin side up, and cook for 2 minutes. Turn and cook, skin side down, until salmon is opaque throughout, about 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring 3/4 cup water to boil. Stir in couscous and remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and stir in onions, bell pepper, nuts, nectarine and remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Divide salmon and couscous mixture among serving plates.
- Serving Size 1 salmon fillet and 3/4 cup couscous mixture
- Calories 274
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 313 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g