Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a large heavy-bottomed pan on medium, heat oil. Add carrot and onion and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, salt, cumin, turmeric and cinnamon and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add tomatoes and cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring often.
2. Add broth and raisins; increase heat to high to bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Stir in beans and olives and cook, covered, for 10 minutes more. Divide among plates and top each serving with 1 tbsp cilantro and drizzle with additional oil.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 242
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 615 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g